Registration Deadline is March 28, 2021.
All registered players will participate in 7 weekend games, in addition professional training sessions will be offered every week to all players u6 and older. Each participant also receives a Warrington Soccer Club jersey as part of the registration fee.
Brief Program Overview
- u5: Sunday sessions comprising skills and games, random teams each week.
- u6: Friday night practice session, Sunday games, random teams each week.
- u8: Friday night practice session, Saturday games, set teams with coaches.
- u10 and older: Participate in SEPA separate schedules, professional training offered.
- U5: $130 + $25 Volunteer Fee
- U6 to U8: $140 + $25 Volunteer Fee
- U10 to U12: $160 + $25 Volunteer Fee
- U15 to U19: $170 + $25 Volunteer Fee
Birth Years - Age Groups
- u5 (Birth Years: 2017 & 2018)
- u6 (Birth Year: 2016)
- u8 (Birth Years: 2014 & 2015)
- u10 and older (Birth Years: 2013 - 2002)
Warrington Soccer Club offers financial assistance in the form of scholarships. If you would like to apply for financial aid, please complete the Financial Assistant Application Form.